Fridge Prezzy Card promo
Terms and Conditions
LG Refrigerator Promotion - BONUS VISA PREZZY OFFER
1. Information about the Promotion and how to claim the Bonus forms part of these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. Any costs associated with entering the Promotion, including accessing the promotional website, are the responsibility of claimants.
3. Subject to clause 4, this Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over currently residing in New Zealand who:
(a) Purchase a Participating Product during the Promotion Period from a Participating New Zealand Retail Outlet,
(b) comply with all claim requirements,
(c) submit a claim form in accordance with these Terms, and
(d) who do not in any way tamper with the claim process and/or the Promotion.
4. Employees, directors and/or officers (and their immediate family members and members of their households) of the Promoter or of its subsidiaries or related companies and retailers or agencies associated with the Promotion, are ineligible to participate. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. For the purposes of these Terms, the following definitions apply:
(a) Bonus means a Visa Prezzy Card, corresponding with the Purchase of the Participating Products as specified in the table below.
(b) Participating New Zealand Retail Outlet means a retailer who operates in the New Zealand market and who is authorised by the Promoter to make available the Promotion during the Promotion Period.
(c) Participating Products means collectively the LG Refrigerator Models specified in the table below :
|FRIDGE||PREZZY CARD VALUE||FRIDGE||PREZZY CARD VALUE|
(d) Purchase means the purchase of a Participating Product in a single transaction with payment in full during the Promotion Period from a Participating New Zealand Retail Outlet. Purchase does not include: (i) rental payment plans under 18 months; (ii) lay-buys or pre-orders; (iii) commercial or business transactions involving the purchase of more than three (3) units total of Participating Products; (iv) purchases via Trademe or other online bidding or auction; (v) second hand products or ex display stock (vi) purchases from retailers not authorised to participate in this Promotion or (vii) purchases made in conjunction with any other LG offer.
(e) Promotion means LG Refrigerator Promotion being run during the Promotion Period.
(f) Promotion Period means 12:01am (Auckland time) on 20 July 2020 to 11:59pm (Auckland time) on 30 August 2020.
How to Claim
6. Claims must be made by the purchaser named on the Purchase receipt.
7. A limit of one (1) claim per Purchase is permitted.
8. To be eligible to claim the Bonus, claimants must:
(a) Purchase the Participating Product(s) from a Participating New Zealand Retail Outlet during the Promotion Period;
(b) Register their Purchase by visiting https://www.lgpromo.co.nz and complete the online claim form in full in the manner required. In order to register, eligible claimants will need to enter their title, first name, surname, current residential address, mobile number, current and valid email address, date of purchase and model number, serial number and name and location of the Participating New Zealand Retail Outlet. Eligible claimants will also be required to confirm they have read and understood these Terms;
(c) Following registration, eligible claimants must provide a copy of the Purchase receipt or tax invoice indicating the eligible claimant’s name and address, date of purchase and model number of the Participating Product(s) and name and address of the Participating New Zealand Retail Outlet by uploading a copy through the website.
(d) All claims must be registered by 11:59pm (Auckland time) on 13 September 2020 by the purchaser to be considered; and
(e) If a claimant is unable to provide the serial number of the Participating Product at the time of submitting the online claim form as the Participating Product has not yet been delivered, the claim should still be registered. The claimant must still register all details via the online claim by 11:59pm (Auckland time) on 13 September 2020, minus the serial number. The claimant must receive delivery of the Participating Product (unless delivery is delayed due to circumstances outside the claimant’s control) and insert their serial number online and finalise the claim by 11:59pm (Auckland time) on 30 September 2020. The Promoter reserves the right to invalidate any claims if a claimant (i) fails to provide the serial numbers by 30 September 2020, or (ii) fails to provide a valid serial number within fourteen (14) days of being notified by the Promoter that they have submitted an invalid or incorrect serial number.
9. The Bonus will only be awarded once the Promoter receives the serial number of the Participating Product purchased along with a copy of the original purchase receipt.
10. If any of the details submitted as part of the proof of purchase documentation do not match the online registration details submitted by the claimant and received by the Promoter, the entry will be deemed invalid.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify an entry with the participating New Zealand Retail Outlet that issued the relevant purchase receipt
Bonus and Delivery
12. The Bonus is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Bonus must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Bonus. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the provision or use of the Bonus. Independent financial advice should be sought.
13. The Bonus is subject to the following Terms and Conditions: Visa Prezzy Card: https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/
14. Delivery of the Bonus may take up to eight (8) weeks from finalisation of a valid claim.
15. The Bonus will be delivered to New Zealand addresses only. It is the responsibility of claimants to provide the Promoter with correct contact and mailing details.
Promoter’s Rights and Liabilities
16. The Promotion may be extended at the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request all claimants to produce (within a reasonable period of time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction) in order to confirm each claimant's identity, age, residential address and email address, eligibility to claim and any information submitted by the claimants in participating the Promotion, before issuing the Bonus. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or a claim has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's satisfaction within the time requested, that claimant's entry will be invalidated.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim from claimants the Bonus if any of the Participating Products are returned after the claim has been fulfilled except where the product is returned under the manufacturer’s warranty or consumer rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“CGA”).
19. If the Bonus becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, the Bonus will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Promotion or using the Bonus, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. Certain legislation may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations upon the Promoter which cannot be, or may only be to a limited extent, excluded, restricted or modified. These Terms must be read subject to those statutory provisions including any consumer rights under the CGA. These Terms will not affect any statutory rights that a claimant may have.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process, submitting a claim which is not in accordance with these Terms or if the claimant is engaged in any fraudulent, unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
23. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to claimant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this Promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this Promotion.
25. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or delay the Promotion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
26. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by a claimant, the claimant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
27. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
28. The Promoter collects personal information about claimants to process the claim for the Bonus, and for direct marketing and publicity purposes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the claimant may not be eligible to participate in the Promotion or the Promoter may not be able to provide the Bonus. By participating in the Promotion, the claimant consents to the use of their personal information for the purposes disclosed above, which will involve storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and expressly consents to the Promoter using the information for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including contacting claimant in the future with information on special offers or provide claimant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. Claimants will have the right to opt out of receiving any receiving direct marketing material.
29. The Promoter may share information with its related companies, with third parties for the purpose of fulfilling the terms of the promotion, and promotional partners who may contact claimants with special offers in this way, both within New Zealand and Australia, and overseas. The Promoter may also share the personal information collected with its related companies overseas and the claimant consents to the use and disclosure of their personal information to any such overseas entities. Claimants can also gain access to, update, correct or destroy any personal information, make a complaint about a breach of privacy, or opt out of receiving any communications by contacting the Promoter at the address below.
31. The Promoter is LG Electronics Australia Pty Ltd NZBN 9429033358574 of Ground Floor, Phase 2, Building A, 600 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051, New Zealand. Tel: 0800 LG CARE (0800 54 2273).×